Valleyfield Pool Rules
The following pool rules and regulations are distributed for the mutual benefit of the residents and their guests within the Valleyfield community. Your cooperation and respect for the rights of the others is necessary to ensure continued enjoyment of the facilities.
USE OF THE COMMUNITY
POOLIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
We do not have a lifeguard on duty
1. The pool is for the exclusive use of the Valleyfield Homeowners Association members and their guests. Use by VHOA members is limited to those who are in good standing and current on their dues payments.
2. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a relative or sitter 16 years of age or older.
3. The pool is open Sunday to Saturday from 8:30am to 8:30pm from mid-May through September (weather permitting.)
4. Homeowners are limited to two guests. Each household is allowed to have 1 family of out of town guests as long as it is for less than 1 week. Guests must be accompanied by an adult resident at all times.
5. All persons must shower before entering the pool.
6. Only appropriate swimming attire is allowed. No cutoffs.
7. No animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
8. No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
9. No one should swim alone.
10. No bicycles, skateboards, or scooters are allowed in the pool area.
11. No floats or rafts larger than three feet are allowed in the pool on weekends.
12. No running or horseplay is allowed in the pool areas.
13. No one with an infectious disease, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, open wounds or bandages will be allowed in the pool.
14. Do not litter. All paper and trash must be put in the trash cans that are provided.
15. Residents will be responsible for the actions of their children and their guests and the cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible resident.
16. The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
17. No sharing of pool keys
18. You may not visit the pool as a guest or member if you are not current with your homeowner’s dues.
The pool facility enhances the Valleyfield Community. All residents should take responsibility for enforcing these rules. All incidents that cannot be resolved on the spot should be reported to Terri at Magnolia Management Group, 919-200-8313 (email@example.com). In the event they may not be reached and you have an urgent matter that can not wait until the next business day; Holly Springs Police 919-557-9111. In case of emergency, dial 911.
The Board of Directors may amend these rules at any time.
Please sign and dates rules ________________________ __________
Submit with your application. Thank you!